Sunday, December 01, 2013

Kim Kardashian Slams “Ignorant” Fan Who Says She Never Spends Time withBaby

(Getty Images)

Kim Kardashian is sick of people who criticize her parenting — and she fired back at one snarky commenter on Twitter on Saturday.
The reality TV star first tweeted, “We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver.”
At that point, a follower piped up and wrote, “@KimKardashian probably cos she actually got to see her parents for a change!”
This did not sit well with Kardashian.


She wrote back at the woman, “U sound so ignorant. Bc I don’t tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247?”
Kardashian continued, “We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too.”
When a supporter backed her up, Kardashian added, “I’m not perfect but I’m not a negative hater, or rude. I’m so over haters and negative people. No time for that. #BadKarma.”
What do you think about what Kardashian said?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...