Monday, December 23, 2013

Selena Gomez is happy again


Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez is the "happiest" she has been in a long time since canceling the upcoming Asian leg of her Stars Dance world tour.
The 'Come & Get It' hitmaker, who recently announced she was axing concerts in Australia, China, Japan and the Philippines, which were due to kick off on January 16, to focus on herself, admitted she feels like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders and she is finally excited about the future again.
The 21-year-old star posted a picture of herself holding a baby, believed to be her six-month-old half-sister, Gracie, on Instagram on Sunday (12.22.13), with the caption: "I'm the happiest I've been in a while.."
The brunette beauty also hinted she is finally over her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber, whom she split from at the beginning of 2013 after two turbulent years together.



She added: "So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved.."
The former Disney star issued a statement on Friday (12.20.13), explaining why she wanted to take a break from her career.
She said: "My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be. To my fans, I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...