Monday, December 23, 2013

This is Why A Young Man Like Me Is Bald - Nollywood's Ik Ogbonna



Model and Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna, talked about his style, bald head and homosexuality with Ademola Olonilua of Punch in a new interview.
Excerpts:
What is your fashion weakness?
My fashion weakness is the fact that I could be regarded as metro sexual in looks especially because I am not confident in wearing anything that’s not fitted. I feel lost in clothes that are not cut to fit my body. Apart from that I don’t think I have any weakness.
I am a 6 feet tall, bald headed man sometimes the kind of shorts I would love to rock won’t go well with my height and sometimes I wish to play with my hair but I am bald. Finally, we all know I have a crush on Genevieve Nnaji so whenever she’s around I lose my guards, just joking.



How come a young man like you is bald? 
Nature, hereditary traits, I am bald thanks to my Dad and I am proud of it. The only challenge I face is how to maintain it.
What is that fashion item you cannot leave home without?
My face, I always have to carry it whereever I go. I think it should be my perfume. A man must always smell good.
It is common knowledge that homosexuality thrives in the modelling world worldwide, have you ever had such encounter?
It thrives in every sphere of our society - politics, modelling, acting, music, soccer, education. The truth is it can’t be restricted to one institution.
As stated earlier, my metro sexual look has put me in a zone where I am approached by both sexes but I am straight and I do not compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...