Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Victoria Beckham Confesses Falling Out Of Love With The Spice Girls &Leaving The Group For Good!

tumblr l9kqhrppvz1qzbm9xo1 250
It's truth time for Posh Spice!
Word is circulating now of Victoria Beckham's confession to Vogue Paris, revealing her insane insecurities and the real reason why she left the Spice Girls!
It was speculated that Becks left the group because of feudswith her fellow members...
But in a new interview, she's confirming saying goodbye for good after falling out of love with the band!
The designer mogul revealed:
"I realized it was finished for good in 2008, when we reformed for our reunion tour. The day of the concert at Madison Square Gardens in New York, the other girls spent time relaxing in bed, shopping and in the gym before heading off to the sound check. I arrived with three kids in tow in a really tight dress because I’d been in meetings all day. I put my bags and the children down, I picked up the mic and I sung. It should have been the best moment of my life, but I just wanted to be elsewhere."
Ouchies!
Guess the stressed momma was all out of girl power!
She continued on by explaining that something was definitely missing:




"It wasn’t a lack of respect for the girls or the audience, but the passion just wasn’t there. By contrast, in my new career, the passion grows every year. I still want more."
And as far as her grumpy sass character of Posh Spice---Victoria digresses it was all a rouse to cover up her own insecurities:
"I looked moody. But I wasn’t! I was shy, not very sure of myself. The other girls would sing and dance on tables with no complexes, I wasn’t confident enough to do that. I had to invent a character and I thought of that: staring at people and pouting. My insecurities helped me create the character in a way. Nowadays, it’s like a barrier that comes back whenever I go out in public. That’s the way fame has affected me."
We cant help but feel sympathetic for Vic, especially because she's been made out to be the bad guy for so many years !
This candid and honest interview has surely cleared the air on her end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...