Sunday, January 12, 2014

"I Would Have Chosen Death Over Sex With My Husband" - Woman Reveals



One desperate woman says why she wanted to die not to have sex with her husband, because she believes he was a sex addict and wanted to "own" her body.

"My ex-husband truly believed he owned my body and that I was in the wrong if I ever denied him access. When I wouldn't give in to his advances because I was friggin' tired from taking care of little kids, or not feeling well, or just because I didn't feel like it right then, he would coldly turn his back on me and heave deep sighs of put-upon-ness, and I would cry myself to sleep because I just wanted to feel loved without having to have sex."

She admits that there were warning signs in the beginning that she had failed to take seriously:
"One of the red flags I had ignored early on in our relationship was his comment that there was no point in touching if it wasn't going to lead to sex."


She revealed that her then-husband would tell her he was being considerate of her lack of desire for intimacy by requesting sex once daily, as opposed to 2-3 times per day, which is truly the amount of intimacy he wanted.

"I didn't realize I'd married a sex addict until years after our wedding day. We only dated for a few months before we got married, so basically I was still in sex-addict mode myself when I promised to love him until I died," she wrote, adding a startling revelation, "Eventually, I'd start wishing I were deαd."
The woman finally divorced her husband, because she couldn't handle it any more.
However, many of the things she stated about him were not indicative of a sex addict. According to Florida State University social psychologist Roy Baumeister, "Men want sex more often than women at the start of a relationship, in the middle of it, and after many years of it."
Undoubtedly, both partners shall be very careful and attentive as far as intimacy issues are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...