Saturday, November 02, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Doesn't "Give A Sh*t" About Haterz!

tumblr m57tbv455c1rqvxyb
Gwyneth Paltrow might not be the most loved A-lister on the planet, but she couldn't care less!
In fact, Gwynnie doesn't even want to hear the shade(*cough* Vanity Fair *cough*) if it isn't coming from a friend or family member.
The actress dished:




"The older I get, I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think. It doesn't matter. You're wasting your energy. It's like, if your partner comes to you – or your best friend – and says, 'Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me, or I think you could improve,' sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and–sos – it's like, who gives a s---? That's why I really don't read anything. If it's important, it filters down to me."
You mean you don't even read Picconn!? ...hehehe!
But for real, good for you, gurl!
There are WAY too many haterz hating on our GOOP goddess and we all know it's because they're just jealous.
After all, who wouldn't want to be a STUNNING actress with a rocker hubby and precious kids??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...