Saturday, November 02, 2013

Katy Perry Clears Up The Air About Her Shade Thoughts On Showing Skin!



We all know Katy Perry's opinion on her fellow popstar peers showing their skin to the world, heck, gurlfriend even did it at one point of time in her career!
Cotton candy cloud, anyone?
So, we think it's safe to say she wasn't exactly throwingshade at her bestie Rihanna and the outrageousness that isMiley Cyrus.
The Prism cleared up the air, saying:




"There's times when you see other people who, the only reason why they have success is because they're just shock jocks, which works for a period of time. I haven't really taken off all my clothes yet, so I still have that card to play if I want to. I think when you play that card first, then you're like [groans]. Yeah, I've done my fair share of 'naked on a cotton candy cloud' situation, but everything is with a wink. It's not like, 'Here's my vagina.'"
Hm, she's got a point there. We definitely don't remember her showing her hoo-ha to the world!
She just covered those up with whipped cream cans!
HA!
She continued to say:
"Rihanna has a fantastic body. Same with Miley – she's got an amazing body, and they get away with so much more stuff because it looks so great. Me, honestly, I've got cellulite. I'm just hiding it."
Cellulite?? That's nothing some digital magic can't fix!
LOLz! We kid, we kid.
Gurl, if you got it, flaunt it! Let the haters drink their hateraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...