Wednesday, December 18, 2013

BEYONCÉ – ‘SELF-TITLED’ DOCUMENTARY.. PARTS 1 & 2 [WATCH]

Beyoncé

Beyoncé strives for “Imperfection” in Part 2 of her “Self-Titled” mini-documentary. The superstar singer, who surprised her fans with her visual album, reflects on losing “Star Search” as a child.
“It was the best message for me,” said Bey, whose song “***Flawless” was inspired by that moment. “The reality is, sometimes you lose, and you’re never too big to lose, you’re never too smart to lose. It happens and it happens when it needs to happen.”
She reveals how she discovered Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche and the message behind her new music. “My message behind this album was finding the beauty in imperfection,” said Bey.

See Videos below..



While she worked hard as a child, she realizes that she missed out on a lot. “The trophy represents all of the sacrifices I made as a kid, all of the time that I lost being on the road, in the studios as a child. And I just want to blow that shit up.”
She now knows what’s most important in life. “Nothing feels like my child saying, ‘Mommy.’ No nothing feels like when I look at my husband in the eyes. Nothing feels like when I’m respected, when I get on the stage and see that I’m changing people’s lives. Those are the things that matter.”
Her final advice? “Enjoy ya life. It’s short. That’s the message.”
Watch Parts 1 and 2 of her “Self-Titled” documentary below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...