Friday, December 20, 2013

The Real REASON Why I Stick My TONGUE Out - Miley Cyrus

tumblr monolpbnvr1r2m04zo1 500
Miley Cyrus has never been this candid in an interviewbefore, but Barbara Walters is a real pro!
As part of her 10 Most Fascinating People interview, Miley even told the View host why she sticks her tongue out in pics!
And no, it's not because she's having a stroke.
Srsly, it's actually totes human and endearing! She said:
"I get embarrassed to take pictures. That's actually the truth. I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how to—I don't know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don't know what else to do."
Awww! You don't have anything to be embarrassed about, gurl!
Necessity is the mother of invention, and Mileybird's need made her the mother of The Miley, just one of the amazingmemes she generated this year.
Hmm, we wonder if this is why we haven't seen her stickingher tongue out quite so much lately. Is she getting more comfortable in her own skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...