Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ciara & Future engagement struggles amid pregnancy rumors? DETAILS!

ciara/future
Back in October, rumors were confirmed that rapper Future proposed to stunning "Body Party" songstress Ciara. But is there trouble already brewing in paradise?
Future popped the big question with a beautiful 15-carat diamond ring, which Ciara just loved showing off onInstagram:


   
But check it out. In a recent Instagram snapshot posted a few days ago, Ciara is NOT wearing her engagement ring!
No biggie - CiCi was behind the scenes of a photo shoot, so maybe her flashy bling just didn't make the cut. But according to Future's ex-girlfriend and baby mama Brittni Mealy, Ciara still needs to be careful.. The 24-year-old aspiring model isn't "jealous," but Future needs to step-up as a father AND soon-to-be husband:
"Definitely not jealous! Because, I deserve better and I know my Self Worth! I know the real 'him,' the part she doesn't know. They are just "honeymooning" right now. Everything always seems perfect in the beginning. But, I wish them the best. I will always have love for him, so if he's happy I'm happy for him. I'm not the flavor of the month kind of girl. I will have ties to this man for a minimum of 18 years so, no telling how many females I'm going to see come and go. He's feeling his success right now. He's at a place in his life he has only dreamed about. I could care less about his relationships, I just want him to STEP UP and take care of his responsibilities and be a father to our son. And, I don't think what I do in my personal life should effect that."
FYI - Future fathered three children by three different women. And rumors currently suggest that Ciara "might" be pregnant, too:
Check out the full YBF interview here, where Mealy reveals even more juicy details about her former relationship with Future.
So what's up with that? Has Ciara finally "locked down" Future in a true, loyal relationship, or are things already rocky?
Source: mstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...