Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kylie Jenner: I Don't Have a Boyfriend

Despite the media pegging her romantically to Will Smith's son Jaden, Kylie Jenner tells Seventeenmagazine that she's single and looking for a prom date.
"I don't have a boyfriend, but I do really want that boyfriend prom experience," the 16-year-old reality star tells the magazine. "I would want to go with someone who’s not afraid, or doesn’t think that he's too cool, to show up at my house with a rose corsage. It would be nice for the guy to come over and be respectful and nice while my mom takes prom pics."

That being said, she might end up going with Jaden, 15, even though the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star insists their relationship isn't romantic. "But if I couldn’t find a boyfriend, I would want to go with one of my best guy friends, like Jaden [Smith]. I know I’d have fun with him -- he makes me laugh and he is a great dancer."
Kylie also has some advice for those heading to prom next year, saying she's never afraid to ask a guy to the dance floor. "I love to dance, so I’m definitely always the first one out on the dance floor. And when it comes to guys, I don’t get shy. So if I wasn’t with a date, I wouldn’t have a problem going up to a guy and just saying, ‘Are you gonna dance with me?’ Trust me, it’ll work for you too! Guys like it when you aren’t afraid to make the first move.”
Kylie's Seventeen magazine issue hits newsstands December 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...