Thursday, December 19, 2013

Beautiful Kylie Jenner Covers Seventeen Magazine & Talks RelationshipWith Jaden Smith (PHOTOS)

kylie jenner
My, how quickly they grow! Just a few years ago, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were the younger sisters in the shadows of the Kardashian madness, and now they’re stepping out into their own.
Kylie, the youngest of the clan, is on the cover of Seventeen and she’s talking everything from her friendship (yep, it isn’t a relationship, they’re just pals) with Jaden Smith, to fame and her prom dreams in Seventeen Prom. She also gave some advice on a fool-proof way to approach guys if you feel like getting your dance on. 
Check out the excerpts from the interview below.


kyliejenner17
On how being in the spotlight helped her grow: 
“Since I was 9 years old, I’ve been in the entertainment business, and everyone is always telling me what – and what not – to do. You just get a tough skin and have to not care about what people think or you will not end up in a good place.”
On who she wants to bring to prom:
“I don’t have a boyfriend, but I do really want that boyfriend prom experience. I would want to go with someone who’s not afraid, or doesn’t think that he’s too cool, to show up at my house with a rose corsage. It would be nice for the guy to come over and be respectful and nice while my mom takes prom pics, But if I couldn’t find a boyfriend, I would want to go with one of my best guy friends, like Jaden [Smith]. I know I’d have fun with him – he makes me laugh and he is a great dancer.”
kyliejenner
On her preferred prom style:
“I borrow things from my sisters’ closets all of the time. For prom, I’d probably raid Khloe’s for shoes (she has the best shoes!), and Kim’s for dresses and handbags because I really admire her style a lot.”
Her fool-proof guide to getting a boy to dance: 
 “I love to dance, so I’m definitely always the first one out on the dance floor. And when it comes to guys, I don’t get shy. So if I wasn’t with a date, I wouldn’t have a problem going up to a guy and just saying, ‘Are you gonna dance with me?’ Trust me, it’ll work for you too! Guys like it when you aren’t afraid to make the first move.”
Be sure to check out more from Kylie over at Seventeen Magazine.
SOURCE: SEVENTEEN | PHOTO CREDIT: SEVENTEEN

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...