Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence: My Sex Toys Were Discovered by the Maid!




Jennifer Lawrence makes an appearance on Conan to chat about her new movie American Hustle on Wednesday (December 18).
The 23-year-old actress told the talk show host how if she wasn’t an actress then she would probably be a hotel maid. She then told a story about how a maid came across her stash of sex toys!



“This is actually really funny. Somebody as a joke bought me a bunch of butt plugs. It’s a long story,” Jennifer said. “I had a copious amount of butt plugs. Tons of butt plugs. All different kinds of colors and the maid was coming so I was like, ‘well I’ll just shove this under the bed so she doesn’t see all these butt plugs.’ She might not know they are for a joke.”
“Then I came back and all of them were brought out of the bed and were in this beautiful display on my bedside table,” Jennifer added. “I think she knew what she was doing. They were under the bed. I wanted to leave a note like, ‘not mine’ or ‘bought as joke.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...