Saturday, January 11, 2014

Musician Solid Star Reveals His Relationship With Tonto Dikeh



Nigerian musician Joshua Iniyezo, better known as Solid Star in a recent interview opens up about his music career, his experience growing up and also about his relationship with Tonto 
Dikeh.
When asked how he started his music career, he said, I would say that I've been trying since I was in A.J (Ajegunle) City, when Achievas Music moved me from there to Festac, things started moving fine. From the new friends I started making then, I dropped my first single 'One In a Million' and that was it.




Asked to tell his story, he said, It started way back in AJ city when I had to do a lot of things to survive since I lost my grandma and my dad. It was only me and my elder brother. So after my secondary school, I had to do something. I started hawking at Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)…(Laughs). I was hawking meat pie. The first song I recorded was with Achievas Music and things changed from then.
You worked with Tonto Dikeh on her 'Sheba' song. How was the experience?
You know, Tonto is a crazy girl and the music came out good, the experience was crazy. I had to put her through because she is not a musician; we went through a lot to put her through.
In your opinion, would you say she is on the right track going into music?
I think she is doing it for fun, she's enjoying herself. If fans like her for that then it's good. At least she is being called for shows and she is making money from it so definitely she is doing well.
You and Tonto Dikeh have been romantically linked, how is she to you?
We are just good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...