Saturday, January 11, 2014

PHOTOS: NICKI MINAJ SHARES SEXY SELFIES ON INSTAGRAM

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj has been laying low on social media as she records her third album. But she reconnected with her Barbz in the early hours of Friday morning, posting a series of sexy selfies. The blonde rap diva sucks her fingers in one photo and grabs her breast in another provocative shot.
She also shared a snippet of a new song on which she raps in Spanish. However, the track will not appear on her upcoming album.



“It’s me tho, the CEO/ Dame beso, yo necesito,” raps Nicki.
Her upcoming album is a departure from her previous work. “It’s very different from anything I’ve done, which I’m surprised about,” she recentlytold “The Breakfast Club.” “I’m not feeling like, ‘Oh, I did this.’ I’m feeling this is next level.”
Lorde praised her remix to PTAF’s “Boss Ass Bitch.” “That remix of boss ass bitch is the fucking BUSINESS. nicki wins at everything. there is no competition,” tweeted the “Royals” singer.
Nicki responded, writing, “ThankU my Lorde.”
Look for Nicki on the big screen in the romantic comedy The Other Womanstarring Cameron Diaz. The film opens in theaters on April 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...