Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Nollywood Ayo Adesanya Says Her Ex-Husband Beats Her



Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya in a recent interview talks about her domestic violence experience when she was married to her former husband, Goriola Hassan.


The mother of one said:
"I thought I was in a loving relationship, I mean it was all fun until the beatings started and then got worse...and I just couldn't let go because I was emotionally confused. This is the same man that touches me lovingly, caters for my needs and calls me baby yet beats me up.
The loving moments make me think that he will change but when it got so bad, mehn I had to convince myself that he will never change...women must watch out for men who shove them here and there..if he is by the littlest chance violent, don't go in, it only gets worse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...