Sunday, October 27, 2013

Russell Brand Gave A Guy A Handjob In A Bar Bathroom!



Russell Brand is known for lending out a helping hand to thehomeless, but looks like he did so quite literally to a random man in a bar bathroom!
Russell, as part of his British documentary series that explored social taboos, RE:Brand, gave a man a hand job that reached a very messy conclusion.
In a podcast, Russell talked about the gripping event that came to a head:




“I w**ked off a man in a toilet. I thought, ‘I think of myself as heterosexual but perhaps that’s ‘cause of the environment that I grew up in where homosexuality may have been difficult for me to express.' I trawled around Soho…going [to] various gay bars, gay gyms trying to pick people up with a film crew. I went in this pub and I goes: ‘Anyone want me to wank them off?’ And this bloke goes, ‘Yep’...So we goes to the lavvy – me, him, the director – and…he gets his willy out. And it was not nice. The phallus is…I like mine and you see some others in paintings that look all right but his looked like a rag. I took it betwixt my fingers thusly. It were [sic] like massaging a naked mole rat and it wouldn’t go hard! And we’re…in the toilet with the director standing there filming me and he goes, ‘I think…it would be easier if I was able to touch yours’. And I [thought] ‘F*cking hell mate, do us a favor!’ And the director goes: ‘Go on Russell it would be funny…’ So I take down my trousers and pants…and then the bloke sort of mauled at my genitals while I wanked him off. I’m such a sex narcissist that, even though I’m not gay, I still wanted to be good at giving him a wank…[A]fter about 27 and 11 minutes, he spat a string of grey j**m.”
Talk about comedic relief!
Uh, where were we when this film crew was around? We'd volunteer! We'd volunteer as tribute!
LOLz! We kid!
Hmm, we hope that this whole documentary wasn't coming out of his own pocket!
Meanwhile, Katy Perry's probably like, "I only kissed a girl and liked it!"
Perez Hilton [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...