Saturday, November 09, 2013

Celine Dion Is Adele's #1 Fan, But Doesn't Have The Guts To Ask For A Duet!

Celine Dion doesn't have the guts to ask Adele to sing with her
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!
This would be the most amazing thing EVER!
Celine Dion recently revealed in an interview that she LOVES Adele.
Like love-love-loves her!!
Basically equal to how much we fangirl over Queen Celine!!!!
BUT not only does she love her, Celine was asked whether Adele influenced her album Loved Me Back To Life and she revealed that:
"She has an influence on my life. Period. I love her. I’m taking hot tea everyday and I’m hoping she’s going to pop up and have tea with me."
LOLzz!!! Could you imagine that tea party?? We WISH we could be witness to it!
But that's not all!!
Could there possibly be a mega awesome, super legendary, AH-MAZING collaboration coming?!!?
Celine said:







"I haven’t got the guts to ask for a duet. I just would love to meet with her. If I see her, I would be star-struck and tell her that I’m her number one fan. Every soundtrack that I do, I find ways to sing her songs through my warm-up but I wouldn’t be so tacky as to ask her to sing with me."

So, basically, since Queen Celine won't ask Adele thensomeone, ANYONE needs to get Adele to see this so she can go find Celine for a LE-GEN-DARY duet!!
We are so overwhelmed by this possibility!! Let's make ithappen!!!!!
[Image via WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...