Thursday, November 07, 2013

Lorde Swears She’ll NEVER Twerk Like Miley Cyrus Because - “It’s NotNatural!"

miley cyrus twerking at vmass lorde
She’ll never be royal and she definitely will NEVER be twerking!
Sorry Miley Cyrus butLorde is going to be sticking to singing, not shaking that arse of hers!
The soon-to-be 17-year-old Kiwi was recently asked if she’d ever do Miley’s signature move while performing onstage. She answered as only Lorde can - to the point and with just a touch of snark!
Lorde dished:
“[Twerking is] something I'd never do - I wouldn't feel confident with my arse out. But if Miley feels comfortable doing it herself then it's no one's business to judge. If she wants to appear in her bra and panties then it's cool. Having been in an institution like Disney all her life, it's important she has fun. For now, it's not for me. It's not natural.”




Always best to leave twerking to the professionals!
Even without any scandalous dance moves, Lorde’s fame has gone from 0 to 60 in a matter of months. She assured her fans though that no matter what, she will never let all of this attention go to her head.
She even promised to never turn into Britney Spears or end up like Amy Winehouse!
Lorde explained:
"Six months ago, no-one knew who I was and now fans chase my car. But I'm never going to change or let fame get the better of me. I'll never go off the rails like Britney or do an Amy - because my upbringing was so normal.”
She calls ‘em like she sees ‘em! That’s why we love you, gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...