Thursday, November 07, 2013

Miley Cyrus Reveals Which Miley Halloween Costume Was Her Favorite!Find Out HERE!!!

Miley Cyrus costumes favorite one
We can say, without a doubt, that Miley Cyrus was hands down the most popular Halloween costume this year!
Paris HiltonKelly RipaOne Direction's Harry Styles and so many more all dressed up in the infamous VMA's outfit!
Well, Mileybird was on with Ryan Seacrest this morning where she announced dates for her upcoming tour, but she ALSO dished on which costume was her favorite!
Miley said:
“I think Harry might have been one of my favorites. Those shorts were very revealing … I told him he could have the ‘OG’ foam finger, but he was in Tokyo.”
LOLOLzz!! That would have been epic!


Though, we're so sadsies to hear that Mileybird didn't put thevampire version of herself on the top of the list!!!
Miley also dished on what it was like to be at a party and see the millions of Miley's!
She revealed:
“I went out and I was standing on the couch looking over the whole crowd and I saw a million people as me… I think that’s really crazy.”
We bet!!!!
She must have felt like the center of the world!!
P.S. CLICK HERE to check out all the celebs who went as Mileybird for Halloween this year!!
[Image via DJDM/WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...