Sunday, November 03, 2013

Jose Mourinho Fumes at His Chelsea Team Selection

Jose Mourinho Fumes at His Chelsea Team Selection
Getty Images/Getty Images
Jose Mourinho saw his Chelsea side slip to defeat at Newcastle, and the Portuguese manager has ripped into the team he selected, writes the Mail on Sunday’s Bob Cass.
In his post-match interview with BT Sport, Mourinho admitted that Newcastle were the better team on the day and deserved the three points.
But, in later interviews with the morning papers, he was far more critical of his team selection.
I made 11 wrong team choices; I made 11 mistakes.
I’ve been in this game many years and I was smelling what was going to happen. I did not like my team today.
When one team is not there they normally lose and that’s what happened to us today. We lacked everything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...