Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Katy Perry Reveals The Dark Days After Split From Russell Brand & HowJohn Mayer Made It All Better!

katy perry marie claire interview bgo watermark
Breaking up is hard to do! But this new revelation from Katy Perry is so dark, it’s almost scary!
Miz Perry opened up about her split from ex-husbandRussell Brand in a new interview with Marie Claire. How did she handle losing the man who was supposed to be the love of her life?
AND hear why she had to take a break from boyfriend John Mayer!
Read all the juicy deets…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
ON HER SPLIT FROM RUSSELL BRAND
"There were two weeks of my life after I found out the truth of my marriage where I was like, 'OK. All right. I can't feel this. This is too intense right now.' I was, like, just eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos and drinking, and that's it.”



ON HER OFF-AND-ON ROMANCE WITH JOHN MAYER
"I took a break from my boyfriend, not one that I wanted. It was like a splash of cold water to search inward on what was going on with me. That is what led me to this new awakening, this realizing, if I don't do some self-love, I'm not going to be able to keep the love that I want. I still needed to deal with all of my ex-husband stuff. I hadn't. It's almost like if I kept talking about it, it would seem like I actually cared about it. I don’t."
ON HER RELATIONSHIP NOW WITH JOHN
"He's just a fantastic partner. I've been a fan of his for such a long time. He's got a brilliant, brilliant mind. It's a rad, mature relationship."
[Images via BauerGriffinOnline.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...