Sunday, January 05, 2014

Cameron Diaz Opens Up About Acne & Staying Hairy Down Below In New Book

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz has just released the holistic guide “The Body Book” in which she doles out intimate advice on several topics, including body hair.
In one chapter, titled "In Praise of Pubes," the actress encourages women to embrace their natural hairy state.
She writes, "I hear that there's a big fad these days of young women undergoing laser hair removal on all of their lady bits…It’s a personal decision, but I’m just putting it out there: Consider leaving your vagina fully dressed, ladies. Let’s be honest: Just like every other part of your body, your labia major is not immune to gravity." 


She adds, "I know you may think you'll be wearing the same style of shoes forever and the same style of jeans forever, but you won't. The idea that vaginas are preferable in a hairless state is a pretty recent phenomenon. All fads change, people."
Diaz also opens up about her battle with acne. She admits, "I mean, I had terrible, terrible, skin. It was embarrassing, and I did everything I could think of to make it go away. I tried to cover it with makeup. I tried to get rid of it with medication: oral, topical, even the harshest prescriptions. Nothing helped for very long."
She writes: "Looking back, I realize that I hadn’t needed those prescription drugs, those vials of potions and creams. I hadn’t needed to be angry at my skin or feel bad about myself. I had just needed to LISTEN TO MY BODY."
Diaz stars in the upcoming films "The Other Woman," "Sex Tape" and "Annie.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...