Sunday, January 05, 2014

PHOTOS: Yvonne Nelson Listed Among 15 Black Celebs Who Bleached (SeeList)


AtlantaBlackstar.com  an american website has listed 15 black celebs they feel bleached over the years. Yvonne Nelson made the list, even though she has denied it a couple of times. Others who made the list include dancehall singer Vybz Kartel, rapper Lil Kim, actress Halle Berry, singer Tamar Braxton, fashion icon Imam AbdulmajidMichael Jackson, and lots of others. 
Obviously, the site disregards Tonto Dikeh as a celeb... She should have topped the list. 

View the pics of those listed after the cut


Vybz Kartel the  Jamaican dancehall artist



Sammy Sosa a retired professional baseball player
He's quoted as saying: “It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some. It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften my skin. I live my life happily.”


Lil Kim





Halle Berry




Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid is a Somali fashion model, actress and entrepreneur


Diana Ross



Micheal Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...