Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Paul Walker 'victim of ritualistic murder,' claims Tila Tequila:starlet compares actor's death to Elisa Lam 'water tank' mystery onFacebook following tragic car crash

Paul Walker
We have no idea what's going on with former MTV reality starlet Tila Tequila, but just take a look at her official Facebook page. Crazy stuff, right? Especially the post where Tequila claims that "Fast and Furious" actor Paul Walker was actually a victim of "ritualistic murder" -
Tila Tequila: "I know who killed Elisa Lam. The 'Mysterious Video of the Girl in Elevator' who ended up 'mysteriously dead' at the bottom of a closed off water tank. I believe I am the only person on this entire planet who knows what happened. I knew it the first time news of the strange video started circulating the internet weeks ago. I have just kept my mouth shut because there is a lot more to it and of course.... cases like this... I just did not want to draw any attention to myself but I know exactly why they did it and yes it was indeed a ritualistic murder. Just like Paul Walker's. However, for Lam's case I have so much detail that it may blow your mind. I know it blew my mind and that's why I was debating on weather or not I should blog about it as I did not want to have anything to do with it... except for the fact that this ritual murder was directly linked to my ritual murder last year... So... kinda makes it hard for me to talk about, but....... "


As some readers might remember, Elisa Lam was the 21-year-old Vancouver woman mysteriously found dead in the water tank of an L.A. hotel back in February.
So, where's the connection between these two tragic events?
Some Facebook fans actually support Tequila's views, while others are extremely troubled by her statements. This is what the Singaporean-born model has to say about it:
Tila Tequila: "THE ONES TELLING ME TO 'SHUT UP' ARE THE ONES HEAVILY INVOLVED IN OCCULT 
RITUAL SACRIFICES HERE AND THEY FEAR ME TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT HOW THEY MURDER PEOPLE RITUALISTICALLY! GO AHEAD.. LOOK AT COMMENTS... THEY ARE LITERALLY TELL ME TO 'SHUT UP' CUZ THEY DON'T WANT TO BE EXPOSED! TOO BAD ... YOU F#CKED WITH THE WRONG B#TCH NOW!"
Wow.
Paul Walker passed away in a tragic car crash on Nov. 30. His death was ultimately ruled a result of trauma and thermal injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...