Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TLC twitter beef: Ashley Reid and Pebbles getting 'struck by lightning'after admitted cheating scandals

TLC Back On Epic Records
Chilli and T-Boz responded to their former manager, Pebbles' interview on The Wendy Williams show was tweeting the same comment.
Pebbles accused Left Eye and T-Boz for choosing to kick Chilli out the group because of an alleged affair she was having with Pebbles' husband LA Reid. The girls responded to the comments tweeting, "Yall need 2 watch what church y'all walk into cuz I'll tell ya some of these so-called MINISTERS might get struck by lightning at any moment."


When Pebbles was asked about the alleged Chilli affair she stated, "Absolutely. I didn't know. I suspected a couple of things, but I didn't want to believe that. And for years, I didn't want to believe that because I felt like they were daughters to me. I am going to write my book and put it in there [why I believe Chilli was sleeping with L.A.], but believe me when I say, I saw a couple of things."
In the interview, Pebbles made it clear that she didn't kick Chilli out of the group and it was in fact the other two members' decision, "T-boz and left eye did. Because of what they said what's happening in the studio." She added, "They have group rules. I told this to them early on. Establish how you want o be a unit so that you can keep your communication together. Make rules. Don't cross these rules."
Source: mstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...