Friday, November 15, 2013

Lady Gaga Speaks On Having A Threesome?

Singer, Lady Gaga certainly seems like she is up for anything so it is not that much of a shock for her to consider having a threesome with boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
photo
During a recent radio interview, she was asked if she would not mind bring another woman into bed with them, she responds:
“That sounds like fun!” she said with a laugh. “To be fair, he has stuck it out with me for a very long time, through drug habits and all those sorts of things. So he’s a really lovely, amazing person.”
She did also admit that she and Kinney have talked about having a threesome:  
“You know what? I’ve spoken a lot about my Taylor and I don’t want to kiss and tell too much, I’m a little bit more of a lady than that.”
“Here’s the thing: I’m not the type of person that’s having sex all the time with lots of random people. I don’t do that. I’m in a monogamous relationship, we’re having a good time, we’ve been together awhile…If it were to come up, it comes up,” she continued. “For me, the connection that I feel is so strong that it’s so much stronger than physical. We’re both very protective of our love as well. We treat each other with a lot of care and we’re good to one another.”
The pair, who met in July 2012 on the set of Gaga’s “Yoü and I” music video, are in no rush to marry.
“The thought of a wedding to me is exhausting. Why would I put myself through that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...