Saturday, November 16, 2013

Selena Gomez Became Besties With Taylor Swift Because Of The JonasBrothers?!

tumblr mmig305oly1sqsszco1 500
FINALLY!
The real reason behind Selena Gomez's bestie status withTaylor Swift is revealed!
In a new interview, Selly spilled the beans on her relationshipwith Swifty, and confessed it's all thanks to the Jonas Brothers:
"Taylor and I dated Jonas brothers together. We met when she was 18. I was 15 or 16. She was so great to me. Then we became best friends."


UGH!
This lady-duo might be the cutest thing we've ever seen!
And something even more adorbz---Taylor was there for Selena during an extremely rough patch, traveling to be by her gal pal's broken-hearted side:
"She would fly out to see me when I was going through something really hard. We'd eat a lot of fattening food and vent. I learnt a lot from her. She's an amazing musician."
Since the Come And Get It singer thinks Tay-Tay is über talented, we're wondering when an inevitable collaborationwill happen!
These BFF's singing together would make our lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...