Saturday, January 25, 2014

Charley Boy's Women (PHOTOS)


Charly Boy writes beautiful poems to celebrate some of the women in his life - four of his daughters and one grand daughter. See how he feels about the women in his life after the cut...




 
Dominique
My pride and joy
So many things I want to give you
So many things I want to teach you
Teach you about courage and strength
When standing tall is no longer easy
But standing for the ones who can’t
Thinking and fending for yourself
Because you’re daddy’s makeover

Teach you to fight back
To never back down
How to pick yourself back up
When you have been knocked down
Fight for what you believe
Because you’re daddy’s make over

I gave you my stubbornness
Gave you my pride
Gave you my temper
Teaching you not to take crap
To speak your mind no matter who
Work for what you want
Because you’re daddy’s make over

Love you more than you will ever know
Because in you I see me
That’s why you’re daddy’s make over

Yvonne
My princess Yvonne
What can I say to let you know
What a special person you have been in my life
My best friend, helper, student and my mirror
I love so many things about you
Your smile, your soul and the fact that you
don’t make me feel old
I love the fact that you are so charismatic
Like me and people can really see that
You’re nothing like the rest
Thanks for being the daughter I always wanted
I couldn’t have asked for a better one
I love you so much

Adaeze
My pride
“Special” is the word
That is used to describe
Something one of a kind
Like a hug or a sunset
Or a person who spreads love
With a smile or kind gesture
“Special” applies to something
That is admired and precious
Which can never be replaced
Ada,”Special” is the word that best describes you

Olivia (Charly Boy's grand daughter)
My Princess Olivia
I have been blessed with many grand children
But you’re special
Like a gem, precious and polished
I watched you grow into a woman
Heaven helps anyone who hurts you
You’ll never really know how much you mean to me
A grandfather’s love buried so deep
That only my heart can see

Ada snr
Baby
You have grown into a beautiful woman
You have made this man a grandfather
Six times over
Your beautifully carved body
Inspired my physical well being
There may be distance between us
But you are where it matters the most
In my heart
I love you AdaFit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...