Friday, January 24, 2014

Indian Girl Gang-Raped By Court As Punishment For Affair (VIDEO)


A 20-year-old woman in India is recovering in the hospital after beingraped by at least 10 members of a kangaroo court in a Birbhum village as punishment for having an affair with a young man from another community.
Times Of India spoke to the girl in Suri Hospital on Wednesday evening. Although in severe pain, she feebly said: “I had an affair with a man. We were dragged to a gathering where our community-headman was present. They told me to pay Rs 50,000. When I said I couldn’t, they brutalized me.” A doctor said she was alive ”only because she is a tough tribal girl.”
Her mother said: “The crime was committed by our own people. They tortured my daughter and dumped her home late at night. We were threatened not to go to police. We tried to go to Bolpur hospital, but they stopped us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...