Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Khloe K Breaks Down In Tears Over Lamar: “I’m A Shattered Person.”(PHOTOS)

KHLOE KARDASHIAN INSTAGRAM
Last night, Keeping Up With The Kardashians returned with season 9 and if you weren’t tuned in, let’s just say there were points where you could cut the tension with a knife.
Between Kris and Bruce Jenner officially announcing their separation, Kendall being angrier than anyone else about the bad news, and Kim’s yearning for new beginnings, the eye-opening issue of the premiere episode was obviously Khloe’s failing marriage to Lamar Odom.
We left off with her not knowing what to do about Lamar’s depressing lifestyle in season 8, but this time around we got a much better look into why they recently divorced, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
Khloe held back tears and confessed on camera:
“I have been putting myself aside to hopefully save somebody’s life, and now that I have come to terms that I can’t I have to move on with my life and that means like changing a lot. I shouldn’t care what people think but I do not like that now I am affiliated. I haven’t even had a week off, I need to get my life in order, but I love to work as it distracts me, but I go home and I’m a shattered person.”
khloe kardashian tears
She also talks about how hard it is to be in the public eye with all the rumors bouncing around:
“The whole thing is very uncomfortable. I do not like being around people because I know what they are thinking. I can’t look people in the eyes and I am not even the one that did anything.”
As far as where she stood it in all, at that point she still felt her duty was to protect Lamar:
“My priority is Lamar’s health and well-being and I don’t feel it is my place to address a lot of things, as it is not. It is part of my job to protect him and keep him as safe as possible and keeping him safe is by me keeping quiet.”
The most disturbing revelation of them all occurred during Khloe’s conversation with her big sister, Kourtney. Khloe revealed that Lamar buys prepaid cellphones but only uses them for an hour before getting rid of them and buying a replacement. She said in tears:
“You can’t have a conversation with him. What is there to say?”
It was a heartbreaking episode, and it certainly leads us to believe that a lot more is going on with former NBA baller Lamar Odom than meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...