Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Justin Bieber's mum asks people to pray for him

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber's mother has urged people to pray for her son.
Pattie Mallette - who has strong religious beliefs - is concerned for the welfare of the 19-year-old hunk following his alleged use of recreational drugs and behavioral issues, but believes fame is the main cause for his naughty antics.
She said: "I think so many people go into the entertainment industry with amazing Christian roots and they go in with the right morals and they get influenced somehow."
She added: "I ask that people keep me and Justin in their minds. I pray for him every day."

However, Pattie - who gave birth to Justin when she was just 17 - has also battled with drug addiction in the past and doesn't blame the 'Believe' hitmaker for his wild partying and run-ins with the law.
According to The Sun newspaper, Pattie said during a night out in Houston, Texas: "I started self-medicating with drugs and alcohol.
"Everything sort of came to a head by the time I was 17, when I tried to commit suicide.
"People pressured me to have an abortion. But I had a very strong feeling that I was doing the right thing. It was the best decision of my life.
"I pray that what happened to me will happen for everyone, for people that are struggling with pain, depression and hopelessness.
"If Justin's struggling, don't kick him when he's down or condemn him -- pray for him."
Justin - who reportedly spent $75,000 at a strip club at the weekend - had his home in Calabasas, California, searched by police last week after he was accused of a vicious egg attack on his neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...