Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Katy Perry Praises Her Magical Boobs As She Covers GQ Magazine (PHOTOS)

0214 COVER
With her latest GQ cover, the magazine has proclaimed that the “California Gurl” is no longer the “Princess of Pop,” she has been promoted to queen, and the cover…well, the cover is a prime example of why she’s on top.
Katy Perry appears on the cover of the February 2014 Love! Sex! Madness! issue of GQ clad in a striped bathing suit, showing off the chest pieces she claims she prayed for in the article. Writer Amy Wallace caught up with the most-followed person on Twitter (49 million followers) moments before she went full geisha at the American Music Awards, to much critique.
In the cover story, they discuss her rise to stardom – as well as everything from ex Russell Brand and new boyfriend John Mayer, to her au naturel body.
Check out some excerpts from the interview below.


0214-GQ-FEKP03.01
Perry, on praying for big boobs:
“I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can’t see my feet when I’m lying down?” At age 11, “God answered my prayers,” she said, glancing south. “I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.”
…on weed:
“The weed- I’m not friends with it. I can’t do that stuff. I’d be like in the corner: ‘Are you trying to kill me?!’ “
on dating John Mayer:
“I think that I needed to grow up.” She stresses that they’re just dating. “I’m just having a wonderful experience with a wonderful guy. There’s no rush.”
0214-GQ-FEKP06.01
…on her au naturel body:
“I’ve never had any plastic surgery,” she says proudly. “Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a tit. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product.”
…on her AMA critics:
“All I was trying to do is just give a very beautiful performance about a place that I have so much love for and find so much beauty in, and that was exactly where I was coming from, with no other thought besides it.”
…on losing her virginity at 16:
She lost her virginity at 16 in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley’s album Grace.  “Love that record so much.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...