Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kris Jenner Thinks Kanye West Is A Magical Guy!

kris jenner
The Kardashian matriarch is speaking out on the newest member of the family and no, she's not talking about North West, it's the other West!
Kanye West!
Kris Jenner spilled the deets (almost!) on Thursday night when she was asked about Kanye's proposal to her daughterKim Kardashian.
The momager kept it pretty quiet on the details, but she said:



"A lot of that is really, so private because I wanna keep our conversations between him and I. He's kind of a magical guy and he loved doing that for her, so yeah I was thrilled."
We wonder how she was able to keep it all quiet!
Granted she probably didn't know about the whole shebang, but we think it's safe to say she didn't let the cat out of the bag!
Kris also added about that special day:
"Oh my goodness, yes. You know me, I boo-hoo at everything and it was really…I will never forget that moment. One of the best days ever."
We don't think Kanye will let anyone forget about that momentous day.
He did, after all, apologize to all the men in the world for setting the bar high.
LOLz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...