Friday, November 29, 2013

I Tried to Be a Lesbian, But It Didn't Work Out - Brandi Glanville

Brandi Glanville and Carlton Gebbia on October 9, 2013 in Los Angeles

Been there, done that? Brandi Glanville and Carlton Gebbia got flirty shopping for lingerie together on the Monday, Nov. 25 episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and a preview of next week's episode suggests the two costars later make out. Single mom Glanville, however, later clarified on her blog that she won't be engaging in a lesbian romance -- because she's tried it before.

"As I have said before, I love beautiful women, and Carlton is one of them," the 41-year-old ex-wife of Eddie Cibrian wrote on her Bravo blog of her new castmate, 40. "However, neither one of us are lesbians. I have actually tried to be, but it just didn't work out for me. I can't speak to Carlton's experiences, because I honestly have no idea what they have been. As you can tell, I am easily 
distracted by lingerie. In fact, I'm quite obsessed with it and all other things sexy and girly. Carlton's body looks like it is zero-percent body fat, and she is fun, playful, and non-judgmental."

Gebbia, who is married to husband David with two kids, also wrote a note on her Bravo blog to clarify her feelings towards women. "I do honestly feel girls are super powerful and beautiful . . . I'm OK with that, we really are a very fun species!" she wrote. "I adore Brandi obviously, she makes me giggle, but we didn't bury any bodies . . . I mean crystals!" she joked of her trying to help Glanville find a man by burying a crystal. "When she's ready to do it. I am a huge believer in visualization and the power of crystals."

Glanville and Gebbia, however, may have to try and extinguish the lesbian rumors again. In an upcoming preview clip from RHOBH Season 4, Glanville and Gebbia share a kiss in a hot tub together.
"We were just having a heat-to-heart in the hot tub and one thing led to another and we kissed," Glanville told costar Lisa Vanderpump the next day. "It's very confusing when you're with these women," Vanderpump then said in a confessional. "Apparently they're either at each other's throats, or down each other's throats."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...