Saturday, November 30, 2013

Omotola Jalade - I’m More Comfortable When I’m Naked

Omotola Jalade
















[NewsMum] Omotola Jalade Ekeinde,  is a leading actress, singer, and philanthropist from Lagos, Nigeria. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, she has appeared in an astounding 300 films, selling millions of video copies.
In an exclusive interview with City People magazine, the Star actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde spoke about her upcoming projects, the new movies we’ll be seeing her in and her career in General.
She was also asked about her personal life and how she copes with being a mother whilst being an actress, she responded:
Acting is my career and not a job, so it is very easy for me to combine both acting and my personal life. I have a very supportive and understanding husband and he makes things easy for me.
Omotola was also asked about her personal lifestyle and way of living, she replied…We’ll I am more comfortable when I’m nak£d..Sounds weird. But that’s her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...